Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Triangle of Treats

This trianlge box is easier than it looks. I used a 4 1/8 by 8 1/4 piece of More Mustard cardstock. I scored it on half long wise at the 4 1/4 mark. At each end, I made a little tick mark in the center. I then scored it from the each corner the tock mark on both sides, turned it around, and scored the other side. I then cut a triangle from the SU! DSP Spice Cake. I adhered it to the front. I used a small rectangle of Pool Party cardstock to set the tag off a little more. It needed a little something behind the tag. I did round the corners.


I used the Thanksgiving stamp from the set Gift Givers. I used Chocolate Chip ink to stamp it on Very Vanilla. I set this aside to dry a bit. After it dried, I used my ink pads and a blender pen to color in the image in Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, and More Mustard. I punched it out with SU! Curly Label punch. I layed my stamped image on my Pool Party cardstock with dimensionals and then popped the whole thing up on the front of the box. I punched holes at the top on each side and tied the triangle box closed with some Soft Suede 3/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon. But wait... before you tie it closed be sure to fill it with a favorite treat of the intended recipient. I am filling mine with Hershey Kisses with Caramel. OKAY!! I admit it... they are one of MY favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment