Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving- Kleenex Holder

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My family and I did. This week I am going to finish sharing my Thanksgiving projects. This one is a cute travel sized kleenex holder. I think it turned out really cute. For a video on how to make one of your own check out France Martin's video here. She does such a great job with her videos and I love to watch them.


I used the SU! Spice Cake DSP, More Mustard CS, Pool Party CS, and Pear Pizzazz CS to decorate the outside. I made my big flower rosette with the Spice Cake DSP also and added a jumbo Spice Cake button with Soft Suede ribbon tied in the middle. I used one of the stamps from Grateful Greetings for my message and I stamped that on Very Vanilla and matted that in Pear Pizzazz.

1 comment: