Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Goes to School- Part 3

To share with you today I have a handy, dancy, and oh so cute Post-It note holder. I got the post it notes at my local office supply store. I cut a 3.25 inch by 6.75 inch piece of cardstock in Soft Suede. I then scored 3.25 from each of the long ends giving my a .25 inch spine. I punched a 3 7/8 scalloped square and run it through the new SU! Houndstooth Embossing Folder. I love the look of it! I adhered that to my front. I next used the SU! DSP in Spice Cake and punched out a Fancy Flower. I used the new SU! 3/8 inch Ruffled Ribbon in Pool Party and tied a knot in it before adding it to the middle of the flower.


I added about a half of a stack of Post-It notes to the inside and adhered it well!! I then took my Big Crop-A-Dile and punched a hole through the entire thing. Lastly, I just used a metal ring and put it through the hole. The ring can be opened to remove the Post-It note or you can just pull it away from the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment