Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Card- Punch Art Ribbon Turkey

I love, love, love this card. I made 6 of them... one for each of my girls, my sister in New York, and my nieces and nephews on my husband's side. I wish I could take credit for the adorable turkey but I can't. You can find the directions for him on Lynn Pratt's blog here.

I used Pear Pizzazz for my card base and SU! Spice Cake DSP for my card front. Since I had some small strips of the DSP left over I flipped them over and matted them on Pool Party for that something extra. My gretting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes... the most versatile and must have set ever.


I will apologize for the lighting. I tried to get some close-ups of him and they just didn't turn out. I live in central Ohio and we are in a rainy holding pattern so there is not a bit on natural light coming in.

I will note that one difference in my turkey is that I used the flame from the Cupcake Builder punch for his wattle (I am just going to go with that but I am not sure that is the correct name for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment