Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jack of All Trades Halloween Card

Here is the card that I made for the girls' teachers:


I used Old Olive for the base and added a piece of the Frightful Sight DSP. I stamped the pumpkin from the Jack of All Trades stamp set in Cajun Craze and then cut it out with my paper snips. I then stamped the hat from the same stamp set and snipped it out. I popped it up with dimensionals and set it on top of the pumpkin. I stamped my sentiment on Whisper White card stock using the 'happy halloween' from Teeny Tiny Wishes. It is such a must have set because it is so versatile! I punched it out with a retired SU! oval and layered it on top of a Cajun Craze oval punched out with the Large Oval punch. I adhered it to the front and I was done.



On the envelope I stamped the hat again in Old Olive to give it that extra something. I think it turned out pretty cute:)

On a funnier note, when I first started this card I was looking at the DSP sideways and did not realize there were bats on it. I thought it was just a random geometric pattern. I was going to have the card opening the other way so I am very glad that I noticed it BEFORE I glued everything down.

No comments:

Post a Comment