Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Goes to School- Part 1

One of the gifts for the girls' teachers for Thanksgiving will be this junior legal pad. It is so easy but so cute! I got the junior legal pads at my local office supply store. I added a strip of Pool Party cardstock to the bottom edge of the top part after I punched it with my Scallop Trim Border punch. I didn't add it to my practice one and it just needed something... I think it adds a lot! I then covered the top, top edge, and back with SU! DSP in Spice Cake.


I stamped the Fancy Flower with the SU! set Punched Posies in Pool Party on Whisper White cardstock. I punched it out with the Fancy Flower punch. After I did that I cleaned the stamp and used my Stampin' Write marker in More Mustard and colored just the center of the Fancy Flower. I punched the center out with a 3/4 inch circle punch. I added a Glimmer Brads Basic in the Champagne. I popped the center piece up before adding it to my flower and then popped the entire Fancy Flower up before centering it on the junior legal pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment