Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge #214

Come and play along with the gals over at MOJO Monday. Here is their latest sketch challenge. I am working on my card so I can play along and I hope you do too!


Playing along with the weekly challenges helps to keep me on my toes with my cardmaking. It seems like there is no time left in the day by the time the kids are in bed, but using a sketch allows me to create a card quickly, but also allows me to enjoy my hobby during the week. My tip for you is to look at the challenge and spend the rest of the day thinking about what you might like to do. I try to think about what the purpose of my card is, possible color schemes, and then what stamp set or punch art I might like to use. When I actually sit down to make the card, it is pretty well planned out in my head and I can pull it together in a matter of minutes. Trust me, the design part is the hardest part... with the sketch you are halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment