Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Goes to School- Part 2

Today is a beautiful jumbo paper clip. I got the paper clips from my local office supply store. I stamped the Fancy Flower from the SU! stamp set Punched Posies. I then cleaned my stamp and used my Stampin' Write markers to color the swirl part and just outside of it with More Mustard and used Soft Suede to color the very center. I punched them out with my 3/4 inch circle punch. I popped it up with SU! Dimensionals.

 

I punched out a second stamped Fancy Flower, but since it was for the back I just left it in all Pool Party. I used my Tombo glue to adhere the jumbo paper clip to the back flower. I added dimensionals stacked 2 high in about 5 places. I put the top Fancy Flower on and used my Crystal Effects to just the Soft Suede center. Make sure after you do this that you set it aside to dry. It is very easily messed up if you accidently toch it so I placed it far away from my workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment