Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Mouse Treat Holder

I am sticking with my color theme of Real Red and Blushing Bride for my Valentine projects. I saw this treat holder on Scrap and Stamp with Frenchie using the new scalloped tag topper and thought it was adorable. I did change it up slightly... I made mine big enough to hold three of the Ghirardelli squares instead of one and I think maybe I used Smoky Slate and she used Going Gray... but I could be wrong about the color. The length for mine was 8 inches and it was a perfect size for three squares. If you haven't tried either of the tag toppers you really should. They make creating a tag as easy as punch (lol- get it!).

I didn't want the chocolate falling out so I tied Pool Party ribbon around them and then used a glue dot to hold them in place. I had to work in my third color somehow so this was perfect.

See you later:)

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment