Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Hand Santizer


I saved this for my last Valentine project that I am sharing because I just love it! It is a hand sanitizer. I got the pattern and instructions for the box from one of my favorite blogs, Scrap and Stamp with Frenchie and she even tells you how to easily make multiple boxes. I used the basic pattern for the box and came up with my own design for an owl. There are so many different owl ideas out there and I really can't give just one credit because I just kind of took what I had seen from memory and made my owl like I envisioned it.

I stayed with my Valentine color theme of Pool Party, Real Red, and Blushing Bride. Can you tell which punches I used? If I remember right it was the 3/4 inch circle, 1 inch circle, scallop border, full heart, the new triangle punch in the Occasions mini, and the retired trio hearts punch. I think that is it.

Ask me how you can get a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment