Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hello Mojo Monday 331


I always love the Mojo Monday sketch challenges. Here is my take on Mojo Monday 331. This was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. I didn't want to use hearts as I am about done with my Valentine gifts. Plus, my new order of Stampin' Up! goodies arrived today so I was anxious to use them. I can't say I have really ever used triangles before in my papercrafting and I really felt like I didn't know what to do with them. It take me a while playing around with the triangles before I finally decided how to lay them on my card.

I used the Kaleidoscope DSP and followed its color theme with Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, and then I also added Smoky Slate. My sentiment is a basic "hello" from Pennant Parade and my ticket was stamped from That's the Ticket. I then used the ticket punch to punch it out. I used the new Triangle punch... and to get the different sized triangles I only inserted my paper part of the way to get the smaller ones. My must have from the Occasions catalog was the Banner Framelits Dies... they are AWESOME!! I cut my DSP using the largest size framelit.

Ask me how you can enjoy some free Sale-A-Bration products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment