Monday, February 10, 2014

February 2014 Calendar


I have been busy working on my 2014 calendar. I never got January done because I didn't come across the idea until the end of January. I follow quite a few blogs and one of them is Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty. She featured Linda White one week and her project was unbelievable! It was a series of 5 x 3.5 calendars and they were designed to sit in a CD holder flipped open backwards. I knew right away that I had to do some of them. You can see Linda's guest post here.

I have done through May as of today and some I did exactly like hers, other I changed the colors up, and some I just did my own thing. February is one that I did my own thing... maybe you recognize the design from my Valentine nugget box I posted last week. I basically took the same design and colors and used it for my calendar. I am making 5 sets of these... one for my, my mother-in-law, and one of my aunts (really my husband's aunt but I still claim her as mine too). My girls decided they wanted one of their own too so I am 'prepping' each month for them and then they are assembling it themselves.

I am looking forward to sharing the rest with you as I get them done and ready to post.

Ask me how you can get a free Sale-A-Bration item with every $50 you spend before tax and shipping!

Be sure to check back this week as I have a few more Valentine projects to share.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment