Sunday, April 6, 2014

Blessed Easter Tall and Skinny Mojo Style


After some illnesses swept through our house, I am finally back in the groove of papercrafting and will have several Easter projects to share with you this wee. The first one is an Easter card. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch to design my card. I used a card base of 6 inches by 4.5 inches in So Saffron. I added a piece of Pink Pirouette at the top and then the DSP is in Wild Wasabi. My image and sentiment are from the stamp set Blessed Easter. I cut the sentiment apart from the tulips so I wasn't as limited in how I could use the tulips. I stamped them both in Crumb Cake because I wanted a nice subtle image and the Staz On Jet Black was not doing it for me. I used my Stampin' Write Markers in the same colors to color in my tulips and leaves and then cut them out with an oval framelit. I used the Candy Dots in Wild Wasabu and some ribbon in SO Saffron that I had in my stash. I like how the card came together. I need to make an envelope still so we will see how that goes! 

Here is the sketch I used:
And here is a close-up of the coloring and Candy Dots:

  

That is all for now! Happy Stamping until next time.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment