Monday, April 7, 2014

Another Blessed Easter Card Using Freshly Made Sketches





Here is another Easter card I made using the Blessed Easter set. I used the weekly sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to help me create my card. I styaed with the same colors of So Saffronm Wild Wasabi, and Pink Pirouette. I used So Saffron as my card base and stamped my sentiment using Crumb Cake. I stamped my tulips also with the Crumb Cake on Whisper White cardstock. On my card yesterday I did two-tones tulips but decided to do solid colored tulips today but in two different colors. I layered my tulips on Pink Pink Pirouette cardstock and then DSP in Wild Wasabi. I added a small strip of Pink Pirouette going across the card. I added some So Saffron ribbon to the edge of my top layer to give it a little pizzazz.

Here is the sketch I used:

And here is a close-up of the tulips all colored in:



I think the recipient will be happy to get this card in the mail!!

Happy Stamping until next time!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment