Friday, April 11, 2014

Another Easter Treat Holder

I got the basic idea for this box from Angie Kennedy Juda over at Chic n scratch but I don't have the direct link to the actual project. I tried to follow her directions but mine didn't turn out quite as well usingher measurements so the math teacher in me got out a ruler and paper and came up with my own measurements but it is still the same general idea as Angie's box. I used Pear Pizzazz but it is photographing a little darker than it actually is in real life. I stamped the little girl from the retired set Easter Blossoms but you could easily substitute an Easter stamp in your collection. I used Soft Suede to stamp her and then cropped her out with a circle punch. I layered that on a scalloped circle I cropped out with a punch. I used my paper piercer to pierce a small hole in each scallop. I layered this some Pear Pizzazz DSP using Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a bow to tie it shut and I was pretty much done!

I don't think it shows up very well but I did add some sparkle to her hair bow, flowers, and the Easter eggs. I tried to take a close-up but I still don't think you can see it has some sparkle.

Until next time Happy Stamping!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment