Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Calendar

My goal is to have three blog posts a week... and I have been doing a pretty good job. Until the stomach bug hit our house anyways! I was off work sick a couple days last week and so everything was just a mess. We had a busy weekend so everything stayed a mess. On Monday instead of getting to work on a Mojo Monday challenge, I was doing laundry and cleaning. Tuesday was more laundry including rewashing clothes that came out with pink spots because some kind of reddish pink paper found its way into the washer and all over our clothes. Luckily, I added a bit of Oxiclean and rewashed the load and it came out nice and clean. So, all the cleaning and laundry left little time for papercrafting of blogging.

I shared with you my February calendar that was inspired by Linda, a featured guest on Mary Fish's blog. I had tweaked it a bit to make it my own. Now, I want to share my March calendar with you. It is an almost exact case from Linda's except I used Chocolate Chip card stock and she used Early Espresso. I think hers opened up but that Sizzix die is still on my wish list so mine does not open up. I had taken my Early Espresso card stock out and misplaced it. I thought I was out so decided to just use Chocolater Chip instead so I could finish it and get a few mailed out. Of coarse, when I cleaned my desk off I found my almost new pack of Early Espresso so at least I didn't have to order any!


No comments:

Post a Comment