Monday, July 4, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch- Come Play Along

Happy 4th of July Everyone!! We had a great day with a little bit of everything... rides, cookout with family, food, and fun, and then finished the night off with what else but fireworks!!

Mojo Monday has their new sketch up:

I am going to begin working on mine after the kiddos go to bed. I already know who I am going to give it to. I called my brother-in-law to see about have an impromptu get together with as many family members as we could gather on short notice. He said just come on over to his house and he would have it there! No cleaning for me and he can cook some chicken legs! We had a ton of food even on short notice and everyone had a great time. To show my appreciation and let him know how much fun we had, he will be receiving the card I make for this challenge as a thank you:)
Happy Scrappin' and Happy Stampin'!!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment