Monday, July 11, 2011

Color Challenge... I have no idea what I am going to do!!

Well, it is a sleepness night as I wait for the dryer to finish up so I thought I would go ahead and share the new color challenge from Paper Players. Here it is:


I have to admit these are not colors I use a lot much less all together. Well, I use the Poppy Parade and the Crumb Cake but not so much the other two. As I look at these colors I am wondering what in the world I am going to come up with. Even though I am clueless now, this is why I like doing challenges... both color and sketch ones because it helps keep my ideas fresh and they take me out of my comfort zone so I try things like new color combos that I originally might not have. You never know when you are going to happen upon a new favorite. I still remember the day I fell in love with Crumb Cake. It was only last summer!! Maybe is it the pretty new name??

Okay, I am not going to stay up much later so I can have plenty of time to sleep on what I want to do.

Until next time... Happy Scrappin' and Happy Stampin'!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment