Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July- Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

As promised, here is my card I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. If you would like the link please see my post below. This is a thank you card for my brother-in-law and his family for hosting an impromptu family get together as we celebrated our great nation's indepenence.



Supplies:
Cardstock: SU! Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Inks: SU! Cherry Cobbler Classic ink and Whisper White Craft ink
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Punches: SU! Star Punch (now retired but check the clearance rack in a few weeks- will it make it?)
Other: Clear embossing powder, SU! Linen Thread, Adhesive

Thank you for joining me and until next time... Happy Scrappin' and Happy Stampin'!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Congratulations on your new blog! I am a new follower. Stop by my blog if you get a chance! myskablogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love those big firecrackers! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete