Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Mother of All Stampin' Supplies Has Arrived! I am ready to play along with a few challenges.

Hi Everyone! Well, the day has come! I waited ALL day for the man in the big brown truck to arrive so I could get all my new goodies from Stampin' Up! I am excited to get the new firm foam pads and lots of new stamp sets. I decided I would play along with the ladies over at the Paper Players and they had a color challenge this week- and two of the colors I don't have in the new pads since they are In Colors for 2011-2013. I couldn't see replacing them. The other color was Daffodil Delight but I didn't stamp any ink in that color so I was out of luck in getting to use the new ink pads. But, that is okay but I haven't stamped in so long that I was just happy to be stamping. I guess you want to know what the other two colors were. Here is the challenge:


I thought it would be fun to combine a few challenges as an extra challenge to myself so I also used my card to play along with Mojo Monday's sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:


My friend Annette over at A. Spoon Full of Sugar is always encouraging me to try some of the Pink by Design Challenges and this week it was to use ribbon. I managed to incorporate some ribbon into my card too! So, I guess I am entering three challenges to welcome me back into the crafting zone!

Stop by tomorrow to see what I created:)

No comments:

Post a Comment