Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thanks A Bunch (Mojo Monday 252 Challenge)

Hi,

I did my card for the Mojo Monday 252 Challenge a few day ago but didn't ever get it posted. I am not sure where the week went. I went on a 4 day scrapbooking retreat in Amish Country (Holmes County- Berlin, Ohio) with Noreen at Scrap-n-Country. I made this card for her as a thank you for hosting another spectacular event for all of us scrapping ladies. I did not make any cards while I was there but I did get done 18 double page layouts! There was 24 hour scrapbooking and I think my latest night was 3:30am. The last time I went I made it past 5am but it took me a long time to recover so I had to force myself to go to bed a bit early:) LOL!

Here is my card:


This was my first ever round card! I have to say it was much more challenging than I thought it would be. I think it was because I had a hard time fitting in everything in the smaller small but I do like how it turned out.

Until next time,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment