Sunday, July 8, 2012

"luv u a latte" with Minnie Mouse

Hi Everyone! I know it has been forever and a day since I have actually shared anything with you. I have been selling some older stamp sets and ink pads to make room for some all new sets! I ordered the all new Firm Foam Ink Pads from Stampin' UP! and I am so excited for them to get here. So that is pretty much why I haven't been able to create anything. I sold the old ink pads... and I am waiting for the new ink pads to arrival. Stampin' Up! has been one busy place and it took longer than usual to get my order packed up and on its way. They should be here by the end of the week so I will be able to start playing again.

So, now it is time to share another Disneyscrapbook page. Today I have for you a Minnie Mouse page from our dinner at Chef Mickey's. I love the picture of Emily showing Minnie that there was a picture of her on her shirt. It was so cute:) It is the picture to the far right.

Both girls pages were the same so here is one:


Until next time... Happy Scrappin' and Happy Stampin'!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment